I'm know as The Debonair Dude, the Administrator of the Blog "Our World As We See It" .An Interactive Community Dedicated to the Free and Open Exchange of Ideas and of opinions. ... Our motto here is “The truth shall set you free”

As they say, “the truth shall set you free” so in my blog I'll let you know exactly what's on my mind. I don't play the PC game, If you want my opinion, I’m here to give you exactly that, so be very careful what you ask for, because you might get what you asked for.

This forum is very general, it has subjects from Humor to Politics, Trivia, Sports, News. Entertainment, Current Events and anything else that maybe on your mind.This blog will tell you my why I believe Barack Hussein Obama is the worst and the most incompetent President the USA has ever seen.

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Nixon And Obama ~ The Worm Has Turned





Nixon and Obama, one has the descent to resign, the other chose to get around it by lying!
 Fast and furious was swept under the run as fast as a Mexican Gun-Runner.
But all these newest scandals are popping up and slowly but surely unraveling and the public is catching up with the madness of this administration. 
Benghazi was much more serious than Watergate  because as we all know, 4 Americans did in fact die!
It was the cover-up, that eventually brought about Nixon’s resignation in disgrace. And now, finally Congress is investigating the cover-up of the terrorist attack Sept. 11, 2012, on the U.S. foreign service facility in Benghazi, Libya, and the lies that followed from Obama’s lap dogs, will this and the other scandals like the IRS scandal which is about to blow wide open bring down the Obama administration.
  Well, we can only hope so.


Obama, Nixon

No comments:

Post a Comment