I'm know as The Debonair Dude, the Administrator of the Blog "Our World As We See It" .An Interactive Community Dedicated to the Free and Open Exchange of Ideas and of opinions. ... Our motto here is “The truth shall set you free”

As they say, “the truth shall set you free” so in my blog I'll let you know exactly what's on my mind. I don't play the PC game, If you want my opinion, I’m here to give you exactly that, so be very careful what you ask for, because you might get what you asked for.

This forum is very general, it has subjects from Humor to Politics, Trivia, Sports, News. Entertainment, Current Events and anything else that maybe on your mind.This blog will tell you my why I believe Barack Hussein Obama is the worst and the most incompetent President the USA has ever seen.

Sunday, July 14, 2013

It Ain't Over Til It's Over!

 
I applaud the jury, these ladies got it right and had the guts to say so. Hopefully, their lives wońt be disturbed by the leftist media and the Al Sharpton slobs who wanted to convict and lynch  George Zimmerman before he even had a trial. The State’s  false accusations were shameful. Even Obama and Holder threatened this man and made it clear that he would face civil rights violations if found NOT guilty . This the America we live in today. What a shame What a travesty of justice, but thats nothing new from this vile administration.

And this morning I heard that NY Giants Football player Victor Cruz tweeted that “Zimmerman wońt last a year before the hood catches up with him.”  And that threat goes without reprisal? And the felt calls the Conservative party a party of hatred?  Didn’t that read what I read?
All I know is that I was becoming sick to death hearing that same old crap about that “Black Innocent Child” who was unarmed and holding a bag of Skittles and Iced Tea!   Not one world about finding Burglar Tools and stolen Jewelry on that “Black Innocent Child” who was thrown out of School the previous week or that his own Mother Kicked him out of the house that very week. The Leftist Media tried and convicted George Zimmerman on the first day and never stopped presenting him as a monster and Trayvon as a Little Black Angel Child, who was just walking in the rain with his Skittles and Iced Tea.  And Zimmerman “Followed him and should have never gotten out of his car!  Well folks, wake me up when you can show me that a Neighborhood Watch Man shouldn’t follow someone who didn’t belong in that community and was walking in the rain looking in windows etc. Isn’t that what a And to add to this miss justice,  we now found that Eric Holder under the orders of the Obama administration sent crew ( foot-soldiers community organizers) down to Sanford Florida to help organize a Anti-Zimmerman rally along with Al Sharpton. Is anyone shocked? Why am I not surprised?
Neighborhood Watch Man is supposed to do?

It was reported Wednesday, according to documents obtained through the Freedom of Information Act, that from March 25 to April 12, CRS spent roughly $5,000 upon being deployed to Sanford to work marches, demonstrations, and rallies “related to the shooting and death of an African-American teen by a neighborhood watch captain.”

1 comment:

  1. Did you see what the head of the Norfolk Chapter of the NAACP said before the verdict was rendered? See my blog post today.

    ReplyDelete