I'm know as The Debonair Dude, the Administrator of the Blog "Our World As We See It" .An Interactive Community Dedicated to the Free and Open Exchange of Ideas and of opinions. ... Our motto here is “The truth shall set you free”

As they say, “the truth shall set you free” so in my blog I'll let you know exactly what's on my mind. I don't play the PC game, If you want my opinion, I’m here to give you exactly that, so be very careful what you ask for, because you might get what you asked for.

This forum is very general, it has subjects from Humor to Politics, Trivia, Sports, News. Entertainment, Current Events and anything else that maybe on your mind.This blog will tell you my why I believe Barack Hussein Obama is the worst and the most incompetent President the USA has ever seen.

Saturday, May 17, 2014

Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi! Hell YES, We Want Answers! And we Won’t be Silenced!

YES! Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi!  Hell YES, we want answers!
We had 4 of our people savagely Murdered by Terrorists!   Ambassador Chris Stevens  was a Good and Patriot American appointed by this administration. Ty Woods served in the special forces for over 20 years. People like this, though, are nothing more than useful idiots to elites such as Obama and Hillary Clinton. Stevens was tortured and brutally murdered during the attack. Woods fought courageously to fend off the attack and save his fellow countrymen. And people wonder why many of us simply despise the likes of Obama and Clinton.  And these leftist Idiots want us to forget them and “Move on?”  Move on to what? More Lies and more cover ups, and more scandals? You all know as well as I that the the Benghazi massacre was a cover-up from the start to the finish, and that Obama and Clinton, and the others are lying .
Hell YES, we want answers!  And we won’t be silenced!

No comments:

Post a Comment