I'm know as The Debonair Dude, the Administrator of the Blog "Our World As We See It" .An Interactive Community Dedicated to the Free and Open Exchange of Ideas and of opinions. ... Our motto here is “The truth shall set you free”

As they say, “the truth shall set you free” so in my blog I'll let you know exactly what's on my mind. I don't play the PC game, If you want my opinion, I’m here to give you exactly that, so be very careful what you ask for, because you might get what you asked for.

This forum is very general, it has subjects from Humor to Politics, Trivia, Sports, News. Entertainment, Current Events and anything else that maybe on your mind.This blog will tell you my why I believe Barack Hussein Obama is the worst and the most incompetent President the USA has ever seen.

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Do as I say, NOT as I do!


5 comments:

  1. It's enough to make a man puke!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep Z, Nuff said. Like they say, a picture is worth a thousand words

    ReplyDelete
  3. It seems to be that both Barack and Michelle are losing weight -- even as they stuff their faces. Side effect of cocaine use?

    ReplyDelete