I'm know as The Debonair Dude, the Administrator of the Blog "Our World As We See It" .An Interactive Community Dedicated to the Free and Open Exchange of Ideas and of opinions. ... Our motto here is “The truth shall set you free”

As they say, “the truth shall set you free” so in my blog I'll let you know exactly what's on my mind. I don't play the PC game, If you want my opinion, I’m here to give you exactly that, so be very careful what you ask for, because you might get what you asked for.

This forum is very general, it has subjects from Humor to Politics, Trivia, Sports, News. Entertainment, Current Events and anything else that maybe on your mind.This blog will tell you my why I believe Barack Hussein Obama is the worst and the most incompetent President the USA has ever seen.

Monday, April 9, 2012

Liberals, Hypocritical, Self Righteous, Double Standard, Liars.

 I Have Never Seen People More Intolerant, Hypocritical, Self Righteous, Double Standard Liars, and Downright Nasty People than the Far-left Liberals.
Lets talk about Free speech
The facts are facts!
When Wanda Sykes said, she “hoped that Rush Limbaugh’s kidneys fail, how about that” and that “He needs a good water-boarding”  that was free speech!
When Maxine Waters said "to hell with the Tea Party", that was free speech.  When Ed Shultz called Ann Coulter a "slut", it was free speech. When any other liberals attack conservatives, it's all FREE SPEECH, and it's all good! But let a conservative talk show host like Rush Limbaugh call out what has been determined to be a 30 yr old, lying, liberal activist. Not the innocent, coed she was made out to be, that conservative must not only be silenced and made to apologize.
Is it Free speech when their sponsors products are picketed and boycotts and petitions are sent to his sponsors?

And let’s face it, we all know that Sarah Palin has the ability to stir up Americans and drive them to the polls in November to vote out the people who have refused to do what they were promised to do and what they elected to do..  In that case they must not only stop her, but defame her, they have to destroy her reputation, ruin her credibility.  So what do they do? They say Sarah Palin’s “CROSS-HAIR” AND “RELOAD” metaphors were an actual threat to engage physical violence against Gabrielle Giffords in Arizona.  They blamed Sarah Palin and the tea party for the Crazed gunman who shot her.


And by the way, we can all sleep better tonight, America’s foremost economist  and First Lady Michelle Obama has told told a group of about Obama supporters at a private campaign event for her husband that the U.S. economy has made a “REMARKABLE PROGRESS”
Well coming from someone who spent $14million of U.S. taxpayers' money on vacations alone in the past year. I guess she should know something about economy! 

12 comments:

  1. Liberal Democrats all have at least one common denominator and that is CHILDISHNESS! What we see as reality is, to them, often just a mere inconvenience to be ignored!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, DDW, for letting us know (via Moochelle Obimbo) what a "REMARKABLE PROGRESS" the U.S. economy has made. I guess I was on another planet while all this was going on. What I find "REMARKABLE" is how the Obimbos, and their minions, can make the statements that they do and still manage to keep a straight face. I suppose we have to remember who the intended audience is, though. This just goes to prove that God MUST love idiots, 'cause it sure seems He made so many of 'em!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Guys, this is what I live for.... you are most welcome.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just as an FYI, DDW... when I left the above comment, I got a bounce-back that it was undeliverable to your e-mail account (IntolerantCyn...) I tried forwarding the bounce-back message to you and, again, it bounced back. I used the e-mail icon on this site and it seemed to take it (that's what the "is this working" message was about.) I dunno... this is all WAY ABOVE my pay grade.

      Delete
  4. Hummm Marine4ever, let me check it out.
    Thanks for the heads up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is what you live for?

    Sorry about that, Bubba.

    ReplyDelete
  6. "Bubba"-hardly! As a resident of "fly over country" (Denver) I find it most refreshing that there are those in the "Big Apple", not known to be a bastion of conservatism, who, keenly, recognize the the fallacy of liberalism (a one word oxymoron)! Now, if only our trend (here) toward purple[ism] could be reversed.................................

    If "Ducky" had more to say he/she might prove to be an interesting specimen!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ducky said
    "This is what you live for?
    Sorry about that, Bubba."



    I also live for making you and those like you miserable, whenever I can!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. DITTO, what y'all said, JB and DDW!
    So, why are you sucking my oxygen, DUCKY?
    "Ducky" -- effeminate for "Duck." Which would make you...?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Ducky we need some more wit & wisdom from you. After all, without you we might think that we are right. Now, come on, help us to get a better understanding of life, we really need your sage input so
    don't be shy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Jon, Ducky may have some wit but definitely no wisdom!

    ReplyDelete
  11. "Jon, Ducky may have some wit but definitely no wisdom!"

    I agree and, in fact, I was just being a bit mordacious!

    ReplyDelete