I'm know as The Debonair Dude, the Administrator of the Blog "Our World As We See It" .An Interactive Community Dedicated to the Free and Open Exchange of Ideas and of opinions. ... Our motto here is “The truth shall set you free”

As they say, “the truth shall set you free” so in my blog I'll let you know exactly what's on my mind. I don't play the PC game, If you want my opinion, I’m here to give you exactly that, so be very careful what you ask for, because you might get what you asked for.

This forum is very general, it has subjects from Humor to Politics, Trivia, Sports, News. Entertainment, Current Events and anything else that maybe on your mind.This blog will tell you my why I believe Barack Hussein Obama is the worst and the most incompetent President the USA has ever seen.

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Good Morning folks, I know that if your going to blog, then you got to make your subject blogging interesting, and I also know that most Americans have very short memories, so I want to talk a bit about this
"The threat to America today" 

The threat to America today is essentially against our way of life, and it's certainly  about your political views and who you like or dislike. It's about who is going to lead this country and whether or not he or she will strengthen or weaken the American system. As messed up as it is, I don't want our country to continue on the path that this president is leading us on.  Grow up people look beyond your nose and see there are bigger things going on than yourselves and the handouts. 
 
Our economic issue is partly but not completely but directly related to 9/11. These people 
in Washington have changed our way of life, and in my opinion these people should be eradicated from their current positions and done so as quickly as November 2012. And another thing that's happening here in America is the fact that the Muslims seem to be taking over the American way of life.  Don't you get the feeling that we have been and are continuing to bend over backwards to appease them?  Well I do! 
Just look at what's happening in London and in Paris, and ask yourself if that's what you want here.  Muslims make up less than one percent of the American population, and yet we dictate to their every demand. 
We have a president who would and has gone to war over Egypt and Libya, but won't defend the best ally we have in that region, yes I'm talking about Israel.  The Arab Nations of Syria, Egypt, Jordan, Iraqi, and especially Iran  were and still are willing to throw Israel into the sea and these are the Nations that he supports, rather than our best ally!
I don't know about you, but I still can remember his speech to the Arab world when President Obama all but threw Israel overboard as he demanded that Israel must make major concessions to achieve peace in the region.  Didn't he say that Israel must make major concessions like moving back the borders of Israel to the 1967 lines.
I seem to remember Obama telling everyone while running for President, that one of America’s faults is that we can’t keep our noses out of everyone else’s business, and just work on our own problems. And yet he went after Gaddafi, and  Hosni Mubarak, without even the approval from Congress.  And helped replace them with the Muslim Brotherhood, another bunch of Terrorists! 
All this while disrespecting Netanyahu, and all but threw him under the bus.  Yes that crowed "Under the Bus".

How can any American Jew still be a liberal under the current administration perplexes me.. Do they not see the efforts that have been made, in clandestine conjunction with Iran, Hamas and Hezbollah, to wipe Israel off the face of the map?

I am not talking about friendly law-abiding Muslims I'm talking about these fanatics. This is America, if you are not with us you are against us. If you do not like this country you are more than welcome to leave. Hell, I'm sure true Americans would be willing to pay for every person wanting to leave. There is no place like the US everybody wants to live here, live like us, and prosper. 
Is this the American that we know and love? I this the kind of policy that we American’s want?  Is it good for America to have a president who has problems  with Israel, Britain, and yes even the United States.  A president who would much rather listen to our enemies than our allies!

President Ronald Reagan said the following in 1964.
“Those who would trade our freedom for the soup kitchen of the welfare state have told us they have a utopian solution of peace without victory. They call their policy "accommodation." And they say if we'll only avoid any direct confrontation with the enemy, he'll forget his evil ways and learn to love us. All who oppose them are indicted as warmongers. They say we offer simple answers to complex problems. Well, perhaps there is a simple answer -- not an easy answer -- but simple: If you and I have the courage to tell our elected officials that we want our national policy based on what we know in our hearts is morally right.
You and I have a rendezvous with destiny.
We'll preserve for our children this, the last best hope of man on earth, or we'll sentence them to take the last step into a thousand years of darkness.”



May God bless our efforts to help get America back on track.

6 comments:

  1. I agree that there are "law abiding" Muslims and the majority probably fall into that category. My main problem with them is the stealthy, almost spooky, way they operate. How, in the World, do you know that the apparently peaceful family across the street isn't harboring those who would wreck maximum havoc on others, without regard for even themselves, or would, abruptly, murder a daughter out of some concept of "honor" incongruent with the culture and against the laws of this Nation? Ok, someone is bound to think that I'm paranoid or suffering from some other psycho-babble ailment but the record does speak for itself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. First off, NICE to see you again DD!

    I for one do not believe in the existance of the "moderate muslim." That name is at best a misnomer because anyone who believes in all the teachings of the Koran is NOT MODERATE! Anyone who does not believe in all of what the Koran teaches (and demands) is not really a muslim, thus, no such thing as a moderate muslim. Before I can entertain the idea that a muslim is truly moderate, he or she would HAVE to publicly disavow the portions of the Koran that most Americans find disgusting, to include things like death to infidels, honor killings, and a whole myriad of other 14th century beliefs. And if I decide to call Mohammad a pedophile, I don't expect to get killed for telling the truth!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Average American said:

    First off, NICE to see you again DD!
    I for one do not believe in the existance of the "moderate muslim."


    And it's nice to see YOU again my friend, as for your comment above, let me say this.
    Maybe, I was just being a bit to generous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. As an addendum to my previous comment: There exists, among these folks, an element who do not understand that "Sharia Law" is not recognized [yet] in this Country! To this I say; assimilate or GET OUT!

    ReplyDelete
  5. And I agree 100 percent. Your preaching to the Choir. .

    ReplyDelete