I'm know as The Debonair Dude, the Administrator of the Blog "Our World As We See It" .An Interactive Community Dedicated to the Free and Open Exchange of Ideas and of opinions. ... Our motto here is “The truth shall set you free”

As they say, “the truth shall set you free” so in my blog I'll let you know exactly what's on my mind. I don't play the PC game, If you want my opinion, I’m here to give you exactly that, so be very careful what you ask for, because you might get what you asked for.

This forum is very general, it has subjects from Humor to Politics, Trivia, Sports, News. Entertainment, Current Events and anything else that maybe on your mind.This blog will tell you my why I believe Barack Hussein Obama is the worst and the most incompetent President the USA has ever seen.

Monday, September 21, 2015

Hey Ahmed, You Didn’t Build That Digital Clock, It's A Fraudulent Hoax


 This is the latest "Hands up don't shoot" HOAX.
Ahmed, the little “Genius”  didn't build that clock , he bought an old clock from a Radio Shack or some other place like that and transferred it to whatever the hell it was... . I knew from the very begining that there was something fishy about this whole story.  When Obama invited him to a White House “Beer Summit”
His father is also running for president of Sudan....a country he loves so much he wants to be president....but....refuses to LIVE in.

Wonder what a nice civil rights lawsuit against a Texas town would do for his campaign funds???
This is a hoax and a stunt they freaking planned. The kid was used as a a political football.  Only retard liberals are dumb enough to be duped by Jugears, and a Muslim with a "cool clock"....The point is he cheated and invented nothing, this was a HOAX from the Get-Go.
As Obama would say!  “You Didn’t Build That Thing”

1 comment: