I'm know as The Debonair Dude, the Administrator of the Blog "Our World As We See It" .An Interactive Community Dedicated to the Free and Open Exchange of Ideas and of opinions. ... Our motto here is “The truth shall set you free”

As they say, “the truth shall set you free” so in my blog I'll let you know exactly what's on my mind. I don't play the PC game, If you want my opinion, I’m here to give you exactly that, so be very careful what you ask for, because you might get what you asked for.

This forum is very general, it has subjects from Humor to Politics, Trivia, Sports, News. Entertainment, Current Events and anything else that maybe on your mind.This blog will tell you my why I believe Barack Hussein Obama is the worst and the most incompetent President the USA has ever seen.

Friday, March 30, 2012

Obama got caught on tape Monday telling Russian President Dmitry Medvedev that he would have more room to negotiate on missile defense after the November election,

So with everyone and all of the media hooked on the George Martin / Trayvon Martin killing
Obama's open mike situation with the Russians is getting swept under the rug. 
Let me remind you just in case you didn't read about it..  Our Dear leader, Mr. Barack Hussein Obama  got caught in what sounded like he's planning to sell out this country's security to the Russians after the next election. So once again I ask you, why isn't anyone/everyone talking about that? 
Obama is heard having this exchange with Medvedev about the issue of Missile Defense:

President Obama: This is my last election. After my election I have more flexibility.
President Medvedev: I understand. I will transmit this information to Vladimir.

2 comments:

  1. I hope that B.O.has already had his "last election". His present term has been bad, very bad; as a 'Lame Duck' it will be a disaster!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Obimbo's exchange with the Russkie... and you expected?

    ReplyDelete