I'm know as The Debonair Dude, the Administrator of the Blog "Our World As We See It" .An Interactive Community Dedicated to the Free and Open Exchange of Ideas and of opinions. ... Our motto here is “The truth shall set you free”

As they say, “the truth shall set you free” so in my blog I'll let you know exactly what's on my mind. I don't play the PC game, If you want my opinion, I’m here to give you exactly that, so be very careful what you ask for, because you might get what you asked for.

This forum is very general, it has subjects from Humor to Politics, Trivia, Sports, News. Entertainment, Current Events and anything else that maybe on your mind.This blog will tell you my why I believe Barack Hussein Obama is the worst and the most incompetent President the USA has ever seen.

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

A Pricey Trip to Africa? So What?

I guess after all that Hard Work representing us so much on their 17 day Hawaiian vacation last Christmas and every other Christmas’s. They NEED to  take this Africa vacation.
Come on now people how DARE you question the expense and timing of this Africa vacation. Just because it falls out at a time when there is so much heat on the White House sandals.
And by the way, just right after the African vacation comes the European tour vacation. I only hope that the Obama’s are going to have enough  time to squeeze in their Maratha's Vineyard vacation!

2 comments:

  1. MO's sense of entitlement is despicable. Really.

    But what really gets to me is that Americans are not angry enough yet to criticize her openly. People are cowering. What the hell is wrong with them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. if this doesnt anger the HATE wall st crowd...what does!...madness my friend!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete