I'm know as The Debonair Dude, the Administrator of the Blog "Our World As We See It" .An Interactive Community Dedicated to the Free and Open Exchange of Ideas and of opinions. ... Our motto here is “The truth shall set you free”

As they say, “the truth shall set you free” so in my blog I'll let you know exactly what's on my mind. I don't play the PC game, If you want my opinion, I’m here to give you exactly that, so be very careful what you ask for, because you might get what you asked for.

This forum is very general, it has subjects from Humor to Politics, Trivia, Sports, News. Entertainment, Current Events and anything else that maybe on your mind.This blog will tell you my why I believe Barack Hussein Obama is the worst and the most incompetent President the USA has ever seen.

Thursday, August 29, 2013

Obama Says, “I Have Not Yet Made A Decision On Syria”

WHAT?  He Hasn't  Made A Decision On Syria Yet?

Then what the HELL was all that talk about the U.S. Military is moving cruise missiles into position for a possible strike against Syrian, that we heard about all week!
Was that just a Dress Rehearsal?
Did the “Great One” REALLY think that he would get  Assad's regime to back down with a empty threat like that?
Was the stupid threat supposed to be a message Assad and than would be enough to topple him or cripple him?
Last week he said there will be no boots on the ground... mainly cruise missile attacks.
And now it looks like there will be no cruise missiles either, only threats, or perhaps more sanctions!  Yeah that will go far!

No comments:

Post a Comment