I'm know as The Debonair Dude, the Administrator of the Blog "Our World As We See It" .An Interactive Community Dedicated to the Free and Open Exchange of Ideas and of opinions. ... Our motto here is “The truth shall set you free”

As they say, “the truth shall set you free” so in my blog I'll let you know exactly what's on my mind. I don't play the PC game, If you want my opinion, I’m here to give you exactly that, so be very careful what you ask for, because you might get what you asked for.

This forum is very general, it has subjects from Humor to Politics, Trivia, Sports, News. Entertainment, Current Events and anything else that maybe on your mind.This blog will tell you my why I believe Barack Hussein Obama is the worst and the most incompetent President the USA has ever seen.

Friday, January 16, 2015

We Not Only Gave France A “Big Hug” BUT James Taylor Serenaded Them With “You’ve Got A Friend”!

 John Kerry's decision to bring out the old useful idiot James Taylor to sing "You've Got a Friend" in Paris yesterday has been met such with complete distaste by the entire world including by our own Ambassador to France.  I just can’t in any way fathom the need for Kerry to bring any sort of entertainment along with him,. Especially an ole Hippy form the 60's!  What did he expect the outcome of that to be  Did he really expect that everyone would tear up and feel sorry for our stupidity in not attending the Anti-terrorism rally?
Perhaps he would have done better if he had a Floor Show with Joan Baez singing Kumbaya, and the cast of the Lion King dancing around!

I finally had the chance to watch the video of the two clowns Kerry and Taylor making jerks out of themselves. When I first saw it, I said to myself “He didn't really do this, did he”?    I thought that I was watching a Photo-shopped Youtube. To me it looked like Kerry was standing there not even knowing what the hell to do, he looked as if he couldn't even wait to get the hell out of there.

If Kerry wanted to embarrass the United States any more than that, I doubt if could have.

What could be in more stupid and embarrassing that President Obama sending this dumb looking fool of foreign relations than the blatantly having that lame idea of having a 70 year old Hippy, dressed in a warm and fuzzie outfit  singing "You've Got a Friend" to the French as a response to the Paris murders of 16 people? But when you think of it, I guess that it would be something that you’d expect from a community organizer.. It was  right up there with giving Queen Elizabeth an iPod with CD’s of his speeches.

In a way, I felt sorry for James Taylor, but then again, we should NEVER EVER  feel sorry for useful idiots, they made their own beds, so let them sleep in them.

Who the hell are these nut jobs in charge of Country, Elmer Fudd, and Mr. Magoo?  All that I can say is that if the imbeciles who voted to re-elect him aren’t sorry and embarrassed now, then again they are so stupid they are incapable of embarrassment.
Think about it. Obama Royally screws up and doesn't go to France for the rally and the march, and not only doesn’t he send anyone of importance to represent us.
but they try to make up for it by doing this insane side-show act!.
WE ARE IN THE HANDS OF INSANE PEOPLE MAKING OUR FOREIGN POLICY!

No comments:

Post a Comment