I'm know as The Debonair Dude, the Administrator of the Blog "Our World As We See It" .An Interactive Community Dedicated to the Free and Open Exchange of Ideas and of opinions. ... Our motto here is “The truth shall set you free”

As they say, “the truth shall set you free” so in my blog I'll let you know exactly what's on my mind. I don't play the PC game, If you want my opinion, I’m here to give you exactly that, so be very careful what you ask for, because you might get what you asked for.

This forum is very general, it has subjects from Humor to Politics, Trivia, Sports, News. Entertainment, Current Events and anything else that maybe on your mind.This blog will tell you my why I believe Barack Hussein Obama is the worst and the most incompetent President the USA has ever seen.

Monday, May 4, 2015

Cinco de Mayo? No... Nada!

Please feel free to express your gratitude to Mexico for Cinco de Mayo!

Yeah Right!  Aside from another excuse for getting Stinko Drunk Why should we Americans celebrate Cinco de Mayo? And do you even know what Cinco de Mayo is all  about?

Most of us Americans believe that Cinco de Mayo is Mexican Independence Day, but they are wrong, it’s nothing of the kind, not even close. . Mexican Independence Day is actually September 16, not May 5.

Cinco de Mayo is the date commemorating the Mexican Army victory over French troops at the Battle of Puebla way back in 1862.

So why has Cinco de Mayo become such a large event and a reason to have a celebration here in the USA? to do with our Nation and doesn't even commemorate the independence of Mexico.
It’s really just another day for Americans  to celebrate and have a reason to Drink beer by the Keg and Margarita’s until they get plastered., and for the Beer makers to sell more Beer. Cinco de Mayo is a day manufactured by the Beer companies to get drunk

Personally, I would rather celebrate Mexico by having a "Sinko de Mayo" day.

No comments:

Post a Comment