I'm know as The Debonair Dude, the Administrator of the Blog "Our World As We See It" .An Interactive Community Dedicated to the Free and Open Exchange of Ideas and of opinions. ... Our motto here is “The truth shall set you free”

As they say, “the truth shall set you free” so in my blog I'll let you know exactly what's on my mind. I don't play the PC game, If you want my opinion, I’m here to give you exactly that, so be very careful what you ask for, because you might get what you asked for.

This forum is very general, it has subjects from Humor to Politics, Trivia, Sports, News. Entertainment, Current Events and anything else that maybe on your mind.This blog will tell you my why I believe Barack Hussein Obama is the worst and the most incompetent President the USA has ever seen.

Sunday, April 29, 2012

First Wookie encourages Military to eat vegetables!

Michelle Obama and Pentagon officials announced the effort Thursday during a visit to Little Rock Air Force Base in Arkansas, to eat salad greens, broccoli and whole grains.

When was the last time that anyone saw an obese Marine, Airman, or Soldier anywhere? Why don't she sane her salads and fruit advice for Michale Moore and Rosie O'Donnell, and keep her grubby Progressive paws off their dinner plates.

Anyway it's hard to take eating advice from anyone with a Big Butt.  Maybe the military should select HER diet!

3 comments:

  1. I am pretty sure I saw the First Wookie at Burger King last week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "First Wookie", I can't quit laughing! I sure wish that I would have thought of that. Bravo Zulu my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, JB, you beat me to it AGAIN! "First Wookie" will become a classic! You Number One Skivvy Honcho, DD!
    STILL LMAO!

    ReplyDelete