I'm know as The Debonair Dude, the Administrator of the Blog "Our World As We See It" .An Interactive Community Dedicated to the Free and Open Exchange of Ideas and of opinions. ... Our motto here is “The truth shall set you free”

As they say, “the truth shall set you free” so in my blog I'll let you know exactly what's on my mind. I don't play the PC game, If you want my opinion, I’m here to give you exactly that, so be very careful what you ask for, because you might get what you asked for.

This forum is very general, it has subjects from Humor to Politics, Trivia, Sports, News. Entertainment, Current Events and anything else that maybe on your mind.This blog will tell you my why I believe Barack Hussein Obama is the worst and the most incompetent President the USA has ever seen.

Sunday, May 20, 2012

The Mitt Romney Hair Cutting Incident.


 As for the Mitt Romney Hair Cutting Incident.
If this is the worst thing Mitt Romney ever did, then he is qualified for sainthood. We know that Obama, by his own admission, drank, did drugs, skipped school, AND ate dog! Check Obama's friends, who were terrorists, bombing our cities and he brought them to the White House. The hair-cutting is a teen stunt. 
I SO don't care! No, I don't give a Rats Ass about it!

2 comments:

  1. But it's way more important than Obama doing blow, or pushing down girls on the playground, or wrecking the US economy...

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's called a 'double standard'. One thing about liberals/Democrats if not for a double standard they would have no standards, at all. There is no way that they can't be aware of this fact; they just don't give a $#!t!

    ReplyDelete