I'm know as The Debonair Dude, the Administrator of the Blog "Our World As We See It" .An Interactive Community Dedicated to the Free and Open Exchange of Ideas and of opinions. ... Our motto here is “The truth shall set you free”

As they say, “the truth shall set you free” so in my blog I'll let you know exactly what's on my mind. I don't play the PC game, If you want my opinion, I’m here to give you exactly that, so be very careful what you ask for, because you might get what you asked for.

This forum is very general, it has subjects from Humor to Politics, Trivia, Sports, News. Entertainment, Current Events and anything else that maybe on your mind.This blog will tell you my why I believe Barack Hussein Obama is the worst and the most incompetent President the USA has ever seen.

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

We Don’t Need No Stinkin Jobs!

 Mitt Romney's controversial claim that 47 percent of Americans "pay no taxes" and are "dependent upon government" is an overstatement
There are ONLY 46.4 percent of American’s who are not paying any federal income taxes at all.
The center reported in 2011 that 53.6 percent of an estimated 164 million U.S. households paid some federal income taxes, while the rest  actually 46.4 percent  paid none. So the bottom line is that Romney needs to keep stressing the difference between him and Obozo, and not let these “Spin-Masters” get in his way, or discourage him
despite what the lame-stream  media says .
Americans now depend more on federal aid than ever before in history!  And yes, even when George Bush was president!
This past year showed a Record of 18.3% of the nation's total personal income was a payment from the government for Social Security, Medicare, food stamps, unemployment benefits and other programs in 2010. Wages accounted for the lowest share of income — 51.0% — since the government began keeping track in 1929.
And this is partially caused by the huge influx of illegal alien invaders who have been draining us dry for social services, schooling, hospitalization, etc. while our senior citizens suffer with no fight left in them but a bottomless pit with no end in sight.  And the worse part about it all is that Obama has done nothing to fix this mess, but pass bills that result in letting more and more of them in to further his own well being Politically. So Welcome to the new America, which will soon be known as Obamanationville the Socialist Nation where you can depend on Big Brother to welcome you with Food Stamps and welfare check. As for  American Jobs, we don’t need No Stinkin Jobs! .
This tells you all just how poor this president has been for our country. And when a presidential candidate dares to tell it like it is, he is vilified by the press, the opposition and by the liberal suckers who will be voting for another 4 years of Doom and Gloom.  Keep voting for Democrats and we can get these numbers much higher.

Let’s see if the Obama Loyola University in Chicago ( communistic) speech about the "redistribution of wealth" gets even half the Leftist controlled media coverage that Romney’s TRUE remark got and how it gets received. I’m betting it gets the same spin as the “You didn’t build that” speech did.


  1. What we REALLY don't need is OBAMA!
    And yes, the redistribution speech will be ignored.

  2. My question to this Marxist fraud: How , in the World, do you re-distribute [wealth] when you have blocked the wealth producing (private) sector from producing it in the first place?

  3. Well he surely won't mess with Hollywoods wealth, and not the rich basketball players either

  4. Too bad the media has lost all of any integrity it possibly had so that they might had informed the people about who and what they are voting for when they pull the lever for Obama.
    Romney tells the truth when he says that almost half the American people receive government hand-outs and pay no income tax and the media makes it sound as if he don't care about almost half the American people.

    Obama speaks like a card carrying Commie and it just slides by. It's disgusting.

    We've already seen the results of Obama's Presidency and it has been disastrous in every way.