I'm know as The Debonair Dude, the Administrator of the Blog "Our World As We See It" .An Interactive Community Dedicated to the Free and Open Exchange of Ideas and of opinions. ... Our motto here is “The truth shall set you free”

As they say, “the truth shall set you free” so in my blog I'll let you know exactly what's on my mind. I don't play the PC game, If you want my opinion, I’m here to give you exactly that, so be very careful what you ask for, because you might get what you asked for.

This forum is very general, it has subjects from Humor to Politics, Trivia, Sports, News. Entertainment, Current Events and anything else that maybe on your mind.This blog will tell you my why I believe Barack Hussein Obama is the worst and the most incompetent President the USA has ever seen.

Saturday, July 14, 2012

Harry the Hypocrite Reid said “ Take All Those Chinese-Made Olympic Uniforms, ‘Put Them in a Big Pile & Burn Them”

The uniforms to be worn by U.S. athletes during the opening ceremony for the Olympics in London are red, white and blue.  But they are made in China.

Frankly I’m having trouble with all of  this, it's all so absolutely absurd that I can't stop laughing at all this Hypocrisy


Harry Reid said, " I'm so disgusted that the U.S. Olympic athletes will be wearing uniforms made in China that he thinks the outfits should be burned.
“I am so upset,” the Nevada Democrat told reporters Thursday. “I think the Olympic Committee should be ashamed of themselves. I think they should be embarrassed. I think they should take all the uniforms and put them in a big pile and burn them and start all over again.”

I think that they should take EVERYTHING that's in Harry Reid's house that's not made in America put it in a BIG Pile and Burn it all.
Then let's see what this Hypocrite Harry Reid says.   Let's see if Harry Reid applies that to all his clothing etc, etc. etc.!!
And as for berets, Our Soldiers of the Special Forces, our airborne units, and the Ranger Regiment have  been wearing berets for as long as I can remember.In fact I did when I was in the Service.

And another thing, the USA Olympic  team has always worn Adidas and Nike clothing and sneakers, ALL made outside of the USA, why wasn't there an outcry all of those years?.
98 percent of the clothing purchased in America everyday is made in Asia.  Yes it's a travesty, but this is far from anything new.

I see all this as another distraction from America’s real problems, the failures of our  Dog-Eater-In Chief.
Congress and Harry the Hypocrite Reid should be finding more important things to get angry about, other than the U.S. Olympic Uniforms being made in China.

Well, I am furious that Harry Reid has not done a damn thing but kiss Barack Obama’s Butt for 31/2 years so he has not right to tell the American people how to spend their money.
Stop wasting time on the stupid unimportant things Harry and get to work on the real important issues that are facing our country. You know as well as I do that this is a Red Herring Harry so stop the Grand Standing and Bull Shit!  The overreaction by the these lawmakers is pathetic ,and the outrage is ridiculous. Is this the best that we can do?
Why don't you foolish hypocrites get out of the way and let someone smarter than you do them ..
It’s time to stick a fork in  Harry Reid, Barack Hussain Obama, and the rest of the Bozo's in this administration. .

4 comments:

  1. OK, but I think this may be even a bit more important: Why no Budget for three years, asshole? Harry is nothing more than someone, suitable, to be an undertaker! When we 'clean house',in November, this one must go UNDER!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have called Harry Reid's office three times. Each time I was promised a response. A letter, an email something. His staff is about as useless and as big liars as he is. I voted for him! A mistake I will not ever make again. Nevada can do better. the rat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bottom Line!

    "Nevada can do better. the rat"

    ReplyDelete