I'm know as The Debonair Dude, the Administrator of the Blog "Our World As We See It" .An Interactive Community Dedicated to the Free and Open Exchange of Ideas and of opinions. ... Our motto here is “The truth shall set you free”

As they say, “the truth shall set you free” so in my blog I'll let you know exactly what's on my mind. I don't play the PC game, If you want my opinion, I’m here to give you exactly that, so be very careful what you ask for, because you might get what you asked for.

This forum is very general, it has subjects from Humor to Politics, Trivia, Sports, News. Entertainment, Current Events and anything else that maybe on your mind.This blog will tell you my why I believe Barack Hussein Obama is the worst and the most incompetent President the USA has ever seen.

Monday, July 23, 2012

The “You Didn’t Build That” Remark! Lying Through His Ears.


Obama accuses Mitt Romney, of “knowingly” twisting his words, and that his comments were taken out of context.
Really Obama? we know what you said and heard you loud and clear teleprompter or not!
Take this out of context, You Are A One Term President!
I heard the entire speech and it was perfectly clear to me when I heard it in the full context
We all heard it, this was a stupid thing to say from a stupid incompetent Bozo.
Not only does the man think we are all stupid, now he thinks we are deaf too.

Either you are totally ignorant or you think that everyone else is.
I think that Romney as to take this quote and run with it and run with this.

This is such a blatant lie that I seriously can't decide who is more ignorant, and the bigger lair Obama’s denial or Hillary Clinton’s sniper story, when she said she “Miss Spoke” when claimed she and Chelsea had come under sniper fire during a trip to Bosnia while she was first lady.
 
This President attacks success in any way, and he doesn’t know that success is not a crime in America. Not all Americans achieve success from Affirmative Action, most of us work for it!
I guess that he isn't familiar with the   term “American dream”

"I believe the grassroots response by Americans needs to be swift and compelling"!

5 comments:

  1. It is amazing how discombobulated this fraud sounds without his teleprompter. I don't for, the life of me, understand how anyone can take stock in anything that he says. If the real truth were known I suspect that few do. This childish, narcissist, who from the illusion that the World [finally] respects us, all because of him. I submit that the World laughs at us, all because of him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "who from the illusion"

    Should be: who suffers from the illusion

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's always fun watching the Obama- freaks trying to spin things.

    ReplyDelete
  4. He seems to have forgotten all about his little speech about if he can't fix things in 3 years, it would be a "one-term proposition." I hope we will remind him in a HUGE way come November! I hereby promise to do everything in my power to get at least 1 pro-nobama voter to bail out on election day and either vote for Romney or not vote at all. Will evenyone else make the same promise? If you do, WE WILL WIN!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. "or not vote at all"

    God Damnit, that's not an option unless you are a hard core Obama fAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete