I'm know as The Debonair Dude, the Administrator of the Blog "Our World As We See It" .An Interactive Community Dedicated to the Free and Open Exchange of Ideas and of opinions. ... Our motto here is “The truth shall set you free”

As they say, “the truth shall set you free” so in my blog I'll let you know exactly what's on my mind. I don't play the PC game, If you want my opinion, I’m here to give you exactly that, so be very careful what you ask for, because you might get what you asked for.

This forum is very general, it has subjects from Humor to Politics, Trivia, Sports, News. Entertainment, Current Events and anything else that maybe on your mind.This blog will tell you my why I believe Barack Hussein Obama is the worst and the most incompetent President the USA has ever seen.

Monday, July 9, 2012

What would Michelle say?

President Obama wolfs down Hot dogs and fries, etc... the day after his wife unveils new dietary guide

Yesterday, he scarfed down, 4 Hot-dogs, 2 chili dogs with onions, mustard, chili sauce and cheese. In addition, he added a bowl of chili and fries. Fries + onions. And finished it off with a large Ice-cream cone.  He was over  heard telling Moochie that Hot dogs are protein, and the bun is a grain.  What could be more American than hot dogs and apple pie?  So all is good!

13 comments:

  1. "Hot DOGS?! Did someone say, 'Hot DOGS?!'"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Obimbo's got his doo workin' in the 8th pic from the top!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just bought some Hot Dogs, on sale. Now I can't stand the idea of eating them-damnit! This guy knows no limit as to how to screw up my life!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. As long as they don't bark, you're ok.

    ReplyDelete
  5. And the First Wookie Food Queen looks like she ain't doin' too bad scarffin down dem DOGS, either!

    (I STILL love "First Wookie!" You done GOOD on that one, DDW. I need to figure out how we can put copyright, trademark and registered symbols. next to it.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. However, you do know that in the Marine Corps a female Marine is called a "wookie?"
      But, she does give orders, is as obnoxious and looks like a MALE first sergeant that I had.
      You're right again, DD! -- "First Wookie" -- Brilliant!

      Delete
  6. Hey, is the woman in the last picture that fake Indian from Harvard? She sort of resembles that one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. By damn, I think you're right, JB! And it would figure that she'd be hanging out with him.

      Delete
  7. WE have to go on diets---not them.

    WE have to buy health insurance---not them.

    WE have to have our wealth be spread around---not them.

    WE have to give him 4 more years come November---er---NO, WE DON'T!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great comments guys we should forward them to the Dog Eater in Chief.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You know what, I can tolerate seeing Wookiees but the one in the 9th picture down abuses the privilege!

    ReplyDelete