I'm know as The Debonair Dude, the Administrator of the Blog "Our World As We See It" .An Interactive Community Dedicated to the Free and Open Exchange of Ideas and of opinions. ... Our motto here is “The truth shall set you free”

As they say, “the truth shall set you free” so in my blog I'll let you know exactly what's on my mind. I don't play the PC game, If you want my opinion, I’m here to give you exactly that, so be very careful what you ask for, because you might get what you asked for.

This forum is very general, it has subjects from Humor to Politics, Trivia, Sports, News. Entertainment, Current Events and anything else that maybe on your mind.This blog will tell you my why I believe Barack Hussein Obama is the worst and the most incompetent President the USA has ever seen.

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

One Slime Ball Interviewing Another Slime Ball.



In a recent interview with Piers Morgan, Michael Moore, one of the Biggest, Fattest, Jackasses on the planet called Trayvon Martin a "BOY"?  I have to wonder if he calls all young Adult African Americans "BOY".   If he does, what a racist pig he is..

Two Moron's with their heads stuck in their asses!

I hope you have enjoyed watching this as much as I have. Next week we will return to reality.  

3 comments:

  1. This nonsense is just one of many reasons that I wouldn't watch CNN if you paid me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hollywood nuts gone wild

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two morons with their heads stuck up EACH OTHER'S ass.

    ReplyDelete